Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The girls had a fundraiser car wash for there dance team on saturday so when I got off work I went and had them wash my truck all the girls thought it was cool to wash that big of a truck I told them I didn't care how clean it got just as long as nobody falls off. They also did a big yard sale on the grass theyre so Amanda and the kids were there all day.My mom and dad came down to get theyre car washed of course it broke down while the girls were washing it we had to push it out of the way. After about an hour it started and they left they got halfway home and it died again so I went and pulled them home. They're is always some added adventures in the life of the Orgills. Thanks to everyone who donated.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Was that right by Jumpin Jacks? We were there Saturday for a birthday party and saw the yard sale going on, too bad we didn't know they could have washed our car!