Thursday, August 6, 2009

I've been Tagged!

8 things I'm looking forward to: 1. the weekend. 2. to sleep in. 3. to go to Lagoon. 4. to go camping. 5. Colby's 30th birthday party. 6. Landon taking a nap. 7. someday going on a cruise. 8.playing with kids.

8 things I did last weekend: 1. had a yardsale. 2.got sunburnt. 3. got in the pool. 4. had dinner with Brandon and lindsey. 5. ate the best steak ever that brandon made. 6. went over to Wanda and Blakes for lunch. 7. visited with Gary and justin. 8. played uno flash until midnight.

8 things I wish I could do: 1. go on vacation 2. dance good. 3. loose 25 pounds. 4. slow down time so I could spend more time with my kids before they grow up. 5. go see my sister and her family. 6. go see the Fox's. 7. make more money. 8. Take all the pain away from friends and family going through a hard time.

8 Places I'd Like To Travel: 1. New Zealand. 2. Florida. 3. New York at christmas time. 4. Disneyland. 5. yellowstone. 6.Hawaii.7. Cancun. 8. on a cruise.

8 shows I watch: 1.House 2. So You Think You Can Dance. 3. American Idol. 4. Fringe some times. 5. America's got Talent. 6. CSI Miami sometimes. 7. I can't think of any more. there is usually only 2 on at the same time for the season I have to record them or I wouldn't get a chance to watch anything.

I tag Julie, Brook, Nichole, Lisa, and Jenn.

No comments: