Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back To School!



The girls started school on monday. Carson starts next monday. They seem to like it other than the 15-20 min. walk home in 100 degrees.Who would like that Honestly? It's good exersize though I get an hour walk in each day. Azaria has a guy teacher. It makes me alittle nevous but she seems to like him I haven't met him yet. Savanah's teacher is an older lady. We missed back to school night because we didn't know about it. I asked the girls friends and I guess they never go and didn't know about it either.There is a SEP coming up soon so thats good. I can't believe how fast time flies. Azaria's in 4th, Savanah's in 2nd and Carson kindergarden. They are doing so good in school I am so proud of them. They go off track in three weeks for three weeks so they will have alittle bit more summer left. I got them registered late so thats what track they had left. I guess thats the gifted and talented track so I would of picked it anyways. Azaria wasn't happy at first because she wanted to be with her friends. I had to remind her that's not what we go to school for. Well I hope everyone is having a good week I will write again soon.

2 comments:

Fox Family said...

Wow!! I can't believe they are back to school already. So where did you guys move to, what school are they going to? They grow so fast, Tanner is in 7th and Morgan is in 5th still blows my mind.

Fox Family said...

Oh, and the kids look so cute!! Azaria, love the hair :)