Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boating trip #3

We went out again on Justin's boat on sunday. My mom and my aunt Caroline and aunt Denise and Gary came. I am glad my mom felt good enuff to go. I haven't been able to spend very much time with her lately because the kids don't like to go over to Denise's house and there's to much stuff all over for Landon to get into. I thought this picture was cute. Justin went alittle faster this time Carson got a little scared but loved it. Colby and Savanah went and got fliped off. I was worried Savanah would get to scared and never go again but she said it was the funniest time she has ever had on it but she wants to go alittle slower next time.


Carson's first time in the lake without Colby holding him. He is finally starting to like water.ya!

Denise,mom,and Caroline they all said they had a blast.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures turned out good!

Fox Family said...

So did your mom move back to Utah??? Looks like fun. We sure miss you guys. Love ya!