Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Silly Landon!

I tried feeding Landon chicken nuggets the other day( which he normally will eat)I got him down and took his plate to the sink and came back to eat my lunch. Landon climbed in my chair and helped himself to my chips and bean dip. I should of known that he would like it he is Justin's kid. I thought it was funny.
Carson and Landon coloring. Landon wears this hat all the time now. I think it's cute!
I walked upstairs for a minute and found Landon laying like this. I thought it was so funny I had to take a picture before I moved him.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I love those pictures! He sure loves Carson. I think it's fun they get to spend so much time together. & I am still trying to figure out how come he won't eat any foods & then he chows down on bean dip?? Crazy kid!!