Monday, August 24, 2009

My Birthday

Thrusday on my birthday we went to dinner with my mom and Gary at Elrancho Grande one of my favorite restraunts.I have been going there on my birthday since I was little. I haven't been with my mom and Gary since me and colby got married I think. I got fried ice cream and the kids ate it so fast I only got 3 bites. I thought they had it before but none of them remembered. Colby took me to aeropastle to get some pants which I needed badly.I had a good birthday thanks everyone.
On friday we took Colbys mom to Leatherbees for some ice cream for her birthday which was the 16th. We were alittle late. I wish I would of had my camera if was kinda funny watching Wanda eat her ice cream sleeping. I just hope she remembers we went. It was fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why was Wanda sleeping?? I am slow on your birthdays too. I still owe you :)