Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

We did lots of fun things this Halloween but didn't have my camera or had it without the memory card. The kids had there parade at school on thursday and partys in there classes. I helped in Savanah's class this time. I got to be in charge of bingo. It was fun. then Friday the girls had a party at there dance then over to Lisa's for a haunted house that her apartment set up. The kids got to scared but I made Azaria go with me. It was alot of fun. then Saturday we went to the carnival at there dance place. Everyone on the team had to help. It was to try and raise money for team fee's. But we couldn't get anyone to buy tickets. they were $20 which is alittle much. We were incharge of a game. Colby took Carson around to play. At the end the girls did a performance. They did a great job. We didn't get a seat in time so we were standing in the back. Colbys parents, Brandi, Justin, Julie,and my mom came to watch. thanks you guys for coming it means alot. The kids had a blast trick or treating We went for two hours they got way to much candy. We had alot of fun this week but I am glad it's over.

No comments: