Friday, October 2, 2009

Update

Sorry everyone it has been hard lately to get a chance to post. Landon crys everytime I get on well almost he was thinking about it today he started watching tv. and my kids start fighting. Well just to catch you up. The kids went back to school for three weeks and there off track again. The school had to get rid of a teacher because not enuff kids enrolled and Carson's was picked so I decided to change all the kids on the same track. What else..... Me and the kids went for a walk the other day to what I thought at the time was the closest park. It took 45 mins. to get there and alittle over an hour to get home. Why? you might be thinking I had this bright idea to take the canal road back which was a even longer way home. It wouldn't of been that bad if it wasn't 90 degrees and past lunch time and pushing a stroller. Let's just say we will never do that again. we decided to trade in the truck. It started leeking tran. fluid again and doesn't start very good when it is cold. So now we have a car. I haven't got a picture of it yet. so when Colby gets home I will post one. I think it's pretty nice. not something we have ever thought of getting but we shouldn't have any problems with it. it's a 2009. standard. for once. Will miss the truck but we have to do whats best financialy. The payments, insurance and the gas cost less. and it doesn't need fixed and licensed and new tires. we can get a better truck later. well I think that's all.

No comments: