Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ok here is what we have been doing latey. I am still not very good at blogging. I messed up on the order. First Carson is doing good and can allready hear better. It is so nice! He did so good going there and waiting then when they called his name he didn't want to go back so me and the nurse had to talk to him for a few minutes then we get him back there and he doesn't want to stop coloring. One of the doctors came and helped me pull him into the operating room. Screaming! I had to hold him down while they were puting him to sleep. I felt so bad. I wanted cry but didn't want to in front of everyone. It was scary he started to breath differently I didn't know that was normal. I am so glad it is over and hopefully never have to do that again.
Kids go back to school on Monday Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got teary eyed just reading that. That would be so hard to have to hold him down. I cried when they took Landon back & he wasn't even upset! I am glad it has helped though.