Thursday, July 23, 2009

Landon and Carson

I took this picture of Landon today and thought it was cute. He has to feed himself now. For about a month he would only eat one bit of his yogurt. He wanted me to give it to him but thinking about the mess he would make I would hand him the spoon only. He still wouldn't eat much then one day I gave him the cup from the start and now he eats half or more every time. He wouldn't cry or anything so I just thought he wasn't hungry. It's a mess but at least he's eating. He has that I am not giving up attitude and I can do anything which is good. He loves to try and keep up with the other kids. Colby put the basketball hoop by the pool now so the kids like to jump off the ladder and hang on the hoop. I couldn't believe Carson could do it. He has been such a chicken when it comes to water but now he loves it. He had his kindergarten check up yesterday. He weighs 42 lbs.(50%) and 41.2 inches (25%) He is so skinny but the doctor told me since his weigh is more that his height he might be over weight when he gets older from what the charts say but he and I doubt that will happen for a very long time. I am just glad he has grown so much when he was three (some how I missed his four year check up) he wasn't on the chart for his weight and 25% for height. He has been sick lately ( a month I think two different sicknesses not bad enough to take him in) I hoped he would of been better before we went to the doctors but not yet he has an ear infection again. He didn't say any thing about his ears. I am glad they don't bother him because he gets them allot. I should of guessed every time he is stuffed up he has one. Some how Landon hasn't caught anything. Colby has been really sick this week. We might have to take him to the doctors if I can get him to go. I guess Dalton(guy at Sysco) has pneumonia so maybe he will go see a doctor. Well hope all is well with everyone.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way good picture of Carson! Landon is so funny. We have been letting him eat everything by himself too & he is eating more. I am glad! I was starting to worry. Cute picture of him too :).