Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th Of July!

Saturday July 4th I talked Colby into going to the Magna Parade. It was the first one the kids have been to. The kids had alot of fun I think Carson liked it the most Savanah wasn't feeling good or I think she would of enjoyed it more. It rained on us and the floats kinda sucked but they threw lots of candy., We went with Lisa and her family except Reed he thought he was to good. Ha Ha. Later we had a barbaque at our house and Carson begged us to put the water slide up again he rides the tube down it now crazy kid. My mom and some of my family came to watch fireworks with us which was good. I didn't get very good pictures but it was fun. Thanks to everyone who came.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like you had a fun holiday!

Goodrich said...

Thanks again for having us..we had an awesome time!!

Unknown said...

Yeah thanks for having us! That was a fun night.