Thursday, June 18, 2009

The girls had a dance recital on saturday. They did such a good job. I need a couple of cameras so I can take more pictures and video tape it on a tape and a memory card so I can put it on here. This time I sat by myself and had a good seat close and in the middle and I still didn't video tape one of the dances ( they had two). I thought I was but then at the end realized I hit the wrong button. I am such an air head. I was so mad. Colby didn't get off work in time if your wondering were he was.Yesterday was dance team tryouts I decided to let the girls go. THEY MADE THE TEAM! We are so proud of them. They are so excited. I know it's a big expense and there go's some of are savings but to me it's worth it. It makes a big difference on how much they will learn they will so 6 hours instead of 1 1/2. They will also do lots of other things. Saturday we had people over to play cards. We played 3 games Colby couldn't get enuff. It was a little squishy because the kitchen is alittle smaller but it was fun.


2 comments:

Fox Family said...

Congrats girls that is so awesome.

Unknown said...

I didn't know they made the team! I guess I am out of it. Congrats to both of them!