Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Azaria woke us up at 6:30 a little to early for me but I am glad she was excited. Savanah started having an ear ache in the middle of the night so she didn't sleep very well and it was bothering her for a few hours.So thats why she is not very happy in the first picture the other picture is her with how many eggs she found(later at Colbys grandma Holts house) she found 70 eggs which is more than everyone else she was very proud of herself. I was very glad she felt good enuff to go out and look. They all got big chocolate bunnys that's what Carson is eating. I hope everyone had a good easter.




4 comments:

Goodrich said...

that chocolate bunny is almost aas big as carson!! hope you had a great easter!!

Fox Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. That is a huge chocolate bunny. Hope the kids get to feeling better.

Brooke said...

I'm glad Savanah was able to enjoy it even if she didn't feel great. Looks like you all had a fun Easter.

Unknown said...

I didn't even ask you guys how your Easter was. Glad to hear you had a good one!!