Saturday, April 4, 2009

Carson's Field Trip

Carson and I went on a feild trip with his preschool on Tuesday. We went to The Utah Museum of Natural History at the University of Utah. They had live frogs, live bugs, dinosaur stuff and some stuffed wildlife. Carsons favorite part he said was the frogs(I think it was the bus ride).He keep asking where the bus was and wanted to get back on it. It is kind of a small place but I am glad I was able to go it was fun. I like the dinosaur museum at thanksgiving point and the one in ogden better. Carson kept making funny faces for the pictures as you can see.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you were able to go too! Those will be good memories for you two to have together. Cute pictures of Carson - he's such a little goofball!

Goodrich said...

looks like they had fun...that's fun that you were able to go!!