Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Griswold Memory

We decided to have two Christmas trees this year we put the fake tree in the front room with our Christmas village under it the kids are finally old enough to stay out of it. On Sunday we went and got a real tree we got it put up and all decorated right after Amanda took this picture we had another Griswold moment the tree fell over ontop of some presents got water all over them had to unwrap them then wrap them again. Amanda said we should've got a picture of the tree when it tipped over but everyone just kind of scattered I think that they were protecting there ears from all the fun holiday words coming from my mouth. We'll try to get a picture of the lights on the house to put on here.





5 comments:

Fox Family said...

Only at your house. of course we are laughing. We miss you guys and how you always make us laugh. Love you guys! See you soon.

Nicole said...

Your trees look nice. I wish I had the room to be able to do 2 trees.

Goodrich said...

I still love hearing that story...it makes me laugh!!

Fox Family said...

We got your Christmas card in the mail today. Thanks so much. It was so perfect it made me cry. We miss you guys so much. We can't wait until Feb 26th. See you soon.

Amber said...

Hi Guys, Its been along time. I think of you guys often. Its good to see your family sooooo Happy. We will have to get together for dinner or let the kids play sometime. Oh yea they are getting sooo big too. Do you still have the same email or a different one and I will send you our blog. Amber Payne.