Sunday, October 5, 2008

Savanah's 7th Birthday Party



Savanah had her birthday at Jumping Jacks. It has big blow up slides and obstacale courses. We had races but no one had a camera ready. I beat Lisa and Azaria and Colby beat me. Azaria also beat Colby He blames it on his hat falling off whatever! Lindsey and lisa had their hands full with there kids because Brandon and Reed felt hunting was more important. I will remember that.It was alot of fun. I was almost to scared to go down the slides they were so high and straight down. It was hard to get very good pictures and my camera is full so I had to keep deleting some.The kids slept good after all the fun.

3 comments:

Fox Family said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had such a great time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANAH!!!

Unknown said...

Good Pictures! Thanks for having us. I hope Savanah had a good day!

Goodrich said...

That was so much FUN!!! thanks again!!